Long-Range Strategic Goals
The Center works regionally and statewide to:
- Create an environment that fosters technology and technology-driven enterprise development
- Support commercialization of these technologies by research institutions, entrepreneurs and industry researchers
- Facilitate interactions among businesses, universities, community organizations, and public agencies dedicated to scaling up targeted industries
Immediate Operating Objectives
The Center assists emerging companies by:
- Providing business and funding resources
- Delivering specialized education and training
- Assisting with business-plan development
- Introducing young companies to prospective investors
The Center for Emerging Technologies is a public-private-academic partnership. Operations are financially supported by the University of Missouri-St. Louis, the Missouri Department of Economic Development and donors. Capital funding has been provided by St. Louis Development Corp., Missouri Development Finance Board, U.S. Economic Development Administration and St. Louis companies. Many corporations, service providers and individuals have made gifts furthering our mission.
How you can make a difference:
Critical to building and advancing the vision of CET, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3), is the support from outside sources. If you are interested in making a tax deductible gift (as allowable by law) to the CET, please contact:
Michele Rutledge, Vice President for Resource Development, at 314.615.6916 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .